Friday, July 3, 2009

SUBCONSCIOUS REVERIES





Insanity waits at the doorstep.
Awaits me at the threshold.
Taunting taunts and calling names.
I’m fallible to her fated games.

Estranged by my own Reason
Luring me to Heretic Treason
Silence bursts shooting splinters
Hourglass enclosed Rabid Winters

Time is neither friend nor foe,
Guardian, Voyeur, Immortal Scribe.
He knows no Pity no empathy
The Dutiful Herald of the Aeons

She grows Impatient, Shrill, calm nomore
Her enigma now deciphered
Her want now stated
An illusion disillusioned

“ An offer you cant refuse,
Your eternal slave, your muse”
Electric storm, crystal ball flash
Algid spears nimbus pierce

“ Answer now, answer well,
Let yes be yes and no be no”

Earth quakes, I’m shaken still,
Beings await my will.

Head still, composure calm.
A simple decision really.
“ There never really was a choice!”
The blind man sees, the Sphinx flees.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

appologies, i took the liberty of browsing thru ur blogs
they'r extremely good - to say the least

feelings once known brush past as i read - if only for a moment
so well described

jason_samuel123 said...

Thank you so much Marajade. I'm encouraged to write more.